This warnings, in accordance with the standards EN13120, have, among other things, to eliminate the risk of strangulation and entanglement of young children in cords and chains used to regulate a various types of blinds, rollers and plisse.
- Young children can be strangled by loops in pull cords, chains, tapes and inner cords that operate the product; they can also wrap cords aroud theis necks.
- To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of rech of young children.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from window covering cords.
- Do not tie the cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
- Install and use the included safety devices according to the installation instructions on these devices to reduce possibility of such an accident.